ICEA Lion Group is now offering online motor car cover insurance. The company is a global insurance company that was established back in the year 1895. It has branches in a good number of countries world-wide. In Uganda, the company ranks among the top Insurance companies.
In Kenya, the company has sub-branches in major towns such as Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Mombasa, Nyeri, Meru, Thika and Nairobi.
The company is thought to be among the best insurance companies globally in terms of reliability, staff professionalism and promptness when it comes to compensation. ICEA Lion offers policies such as
- General Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Asset Management
The company has made it even more easier for motorist and car owners to buy their insurance covers. All someone need to have is a smartphone that can access the internet.
Requirements for ICEA Lion online Motor Car Insurance
- Vehicle registration number eg. KXX 123A
- Your Vehicle Make
- Vehicle year of Manufacture
- Make Model of the vehicle
How to Buy Motor Car Insurance Online Cover
To get started, follow the following steps and in a few clicks, you will be having your car insurance cover certificate
- Log onto the ICEA Lion Motor Car Insurance Portal
- You will see two options: ‘Get Comprehensive Motor Car Quote’ and ‘Report a Claim’
- Select ‘Get Motor Insurance Quote’
- Again, you will see two options; select ‘Get Comprehensive Motor Private Cover’
- You will be prompted to key in your vehicle registration details as shown below
- Click on ‘Continue’ Button and customize the policy as per your requirements as shown below and ‘Buy Now’
- You will then be redirected to a screen where you will have to choose from two options, whether you would like to buy a one-time installment or two installments depending on your capability as illustrated below;
- On choosing either of the two options above, you will be required to login in case you have an account, or create an account if are a new client.
Thanks for reading our article. Got comments or opinions about our journalism? Please send us a WhatsApp message on
+254 733 290 656