William Samoei Ruto is Kenya’s current Deputy President. He was elected alongside President Uhuru Kenyatta in 2014. Many admire the politician since he was able to go from being a hustler to a millionaire. He has an estimated net worth of over 41 Billion Kenyan Shillings. The deputy president is ranked among the top 10 richest people in Kenya.
According to SRC, Ruto earns a salary of Ksh 1,487,500 every month minus all allowances. Apart from his political career, Ruto owns multiple businesses all over the country. He also owns land and properties which are all listed below.
- Weston Hotel in Nairobi which is estimated to be worth over 2.5 million Kenyan Shillings.
- Sixeighty Hotel in Nairobi CBD, worth Ksh. 3 Billion
- A 300-acre land/ home in Uasin Gishu worth 1.2 billion
- Oseng property limited which is worth Ksh 1 billion
- Orterter Enterprises limited worth Ksh 2.5 billion
- Osere flats in Ong’ata Rongai estate in Kajiado county worth 500 Million Kenyan shillings
- A Ksh 750 million poultry business in Turbo in Uasin Gishu county. The poultry farm is said to have 250,000 layers which earn him almost 1.6 million a day.
- A 10-acre private home in Karen Estate
- The K24 station which he bought from the Kenyatta family in 2018.
- Several cars worth Millions including a Toyota Land cruiser v8 ZX which ranges between 11.3 million -15.1 million
- Four choppers worth Ksh 1.2 Billion
- Residence in Uasin Gishu estimated at 1.2 billion
- Hotels in Mombasa and Mara worth Ksh 3 Billion
- AMACO insurance; Ruto is a major shareholder in the Africa Merchant Assurance Company.
- Residential property along Jogoo rd worth Ksh.1.5 billion
- Kwae Island Development limited
- Mata Farm in Taita Taveta
The deputy president has also invested in different businesses outside the country. He exports different farm produce to other countries including Zambia, earning him more than 27 billion per year.
|Real Name||William samoei Ruto|
|Place of Birth||Sambut village,Uasin Gishu county|
|Net worth||Ksh 41 billion|