The Kenyaplex Institute of Technology is a top ICT training institution situated in Machakos County, Kenya. The institution aims to train its students into well-equipped and skilled IT professionals able to thrive and deliver exceptional service in their careers. For all enrolled students, they get free digital marketing skills that are becoming the most relevant market skills to hone. This article looks into the institution’s courses, requirements for entry, fees, intakes and the online student portal.
Courses Offered at Kenyaplex Institute of Technology
The institution is organized into three broad schools/departments identified as School of Information Technology, of Hairdressing and Beauty and School of Business. Kenyaplex offers twenty-six courses outlined below:
- Diploma in Hairdressing
- Certificate in Hairdressing
- Certificate in Web Design
- Certificate in Computerized Accounting
- Certificate in Computer Applications
- Certificate in Computerized Graphic Design
- Certificate in Computer Networking
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Computer Repair and Maintenance
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Database Management
- Certificate in Computer Programming
- Diploma in Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
- HTML/Web Design
- Certificate in Computer Science
- Certificate in Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
- Diploma in Cosmetology
- Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- Artisan Certificate in Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
- Certificate in Java Programming
- Certificate in C# Programming
- Visual Basic Net
- PHP/Web Design
- Certificate in Cosmetology
Kenyaplex Institute of Technology Admission Requirements:
A minimum aggregate KCSE grade of D- is required for one to be enrolled in the certificate courses and a minimum of C- for the diploma programs offered at Kenyaplex Institute of Technology.
Kenyaplex Institute of Technology Fees Structure 2021
The KPIT fee structures are released and availed to students via their student portals which are an information management system that communicate with the students individually and virtually provide them with university resources.
This leads us to the Kenyaplex Institute of Technology online student portal. Additional fees expected of students include registration fees, and accommodation fees for campus residents and non-residents.
Kenyaplex Institute of Technology Online Student Portal
KPIT’s online student portal is accessible to all enrolled students who have been registered in the specific certificates or diplomas. To log in, students should use their email addresses and badge IDs. The online student portal offers students their fees information, examination and class schedules, timetables and announcements from the departments.