The Nakuru Training Institute is an accredited institution located in the second largest city in Kenya, Nakuru City. The institution was founded in 2002 and is built on Cristian values. It envisions an inclusive society with empowered individuals who can use their acquired skills to better themselves and their dependents.
The institution is situated in a peaceful and serene environment where students can learn without interruptions. Additionally, the school is furnished with supporting facilities that enrich the students’ experience while studying.
Courses Offered and Benefits
The institution assures all its learners of supportive and highly qualified instructors for all the programs offered along with their readiness to guide students towards achieving their goals. The school also has strong Wi-Fi connectivity that allows students to access the internet in their research work and in accessing information online.
The school also has a student portal that students use to maintain communication links with the university and additionally access all the information they may require ranging from assessment remarks, evaluations and examinations. Useful links and contacts are also shared with students via the student portal.
The NTI has an array of programs available for all learners to take part in. the courses are offered in various categories;
- Diploma in Secretarial
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Hairdressing
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Supplies Management
- Diploma in Beauty
- Diploma in Fashion & Design
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Community Development & Social Work
- Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate in Store Keeping
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Sales & Marketing
- Certified Public Accountants
- Certificate in Community Development & Social Work
- Certificate in Banking & Finance
- Accounting Technicians Certificate
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate in Counseling
- Computerized Accounts
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- I.T Essentials
- Certificate in Supplies Management
- Certificate in Business Management
The fees charged vary depending on the program one is enrolled for. To access detailed and exclusive fee structures for specific courses with information on other charges such as accommodation fees for residents, students should contact the institution via the phone numbers 0736433148 or 0722512129.
Thanks for reading our article. Got comments or opinions about our journalism? Please send us a WhatsApp message on
+254 733 290 656