Business related courses are now lucrative in Kenya, no wonder many people are flooding business schools. Research shows that many youths who take business related courses from the universities do not ‘tarmac’ searching for employment for a long time, provided that they pursue a good combination from various reputed universities.
Business related courses are many; various universities in Kenya such as Kenyatta university and other universities offer the following business related courses;
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Financial Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business management
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Statistics
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
1. The University of Nairobi School of Business
University of Nairobi has at all times ranked as being among the best in Africa courtesy of Webometrics rankings. Apart from that, its the leading mother of the best business school in Kenya.
The university’s business school was ranked as the fourth in Africa. It was established back in 1964. The location of the business school is at Lower Kabete Campus. University of Nairobi Business school offers
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- MBA Degree
- Degree in Literature (Commerce Option) and
- PhD in Business Administration
2. Strathmore Business School – SBS
The school is situated in Nairobi with over 7,500 Students. The Strathmore business school also has name in provision of world-class business courses including Diploma, Degree and MBA Degree Business related courses.
3. The United States International University
The united states International University is commonly abbreviated as USIU. Its among the oldest private universities in East Africa, having several branches in Uganda and Tanzania. Modalities to set up campuses in other east African countries such as Rwanda and Burundi are underway.
USIU is ranked as the sixth best business University in Africa which provides world-class abroad-based education. The university offers Undergraduate programs, Graduate programs CEED Certificate programs and Goldman Sachs Programs.
4. KCA University
KCA is a common abbreviation which refers to Kenya College of Accountancy. It was later fully renamed to KCA University. The university was established back in July 1989.
As one of the Kenyan flagship projects of past times, KCA is well know for provision of quality knowledge in business fields. The college is located in Ruaraka, Nairobi along Thika Super Highway.
5. Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) – School of Commerce
The CUEA Faculty of Commerce was established back in 1991 as a course in the faculty of art and science. Later, the course was fully inaugurated to a faculty in the year 2002.
Since its independence, the faculty has been doing well in terms of provision of modern business managerial skills to the learners, which would enable them solve day-to-day financial and business problems.
The CUEA Faculty of Commerce offers undergraduate and post graduate business programs.
6. Kenyatta University – School of Business
Kenyatta University, commonly abbreviated as KU is another university which is providing fully-baked business managers who are ready to solve monetary problems in the economic world. The business school was established since the establishment of the main campus.
Other universities, colleges and schools offering best business education and training include:
- Maseno University
- Jommo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
- Nairobi Institute of Business Studies
- Zetech University
- Technical University Mombasa